Our EZVideo technology partner has scheduled a mandatory 12-hour operational maintenance window that will make some features of your EZVideo service temporarily unavailable. After the work has completed, there might be brief functionality changes to your service which are described below.
The EZVideo maintenance window is scheduled to:
Start: Tuesday, November 9, 2021, at 11:30 PM
End: Wednesday, November 10, 2021, at 11:30 AM
During the maintenance window, you will be able to continue watching live TV on the EZVideo service; however, the following features will be impacted:
- DVR/RECORDINGS: No content will be recorded during the maintenance window. You may not be able to record new content, including the scheduling of new recordings, watch previously recorded content in your home or remotely, or edit an existing recording during the maintenance window. Recordings scheduled before the maintenance timeframe will still capture the intended content if it does not air during the window, but may not be viewable until after the work is complete.
- GUIDE: Some channels in the program Guide may show TBA or blank program data during the maintenance window. This should be resolved within 24 hours of completion.
- RESTART: Only affected/unavailable during the maintenance window.
- REPLAY: All Replay content will be deleted just prior to the maintenance window, and that content will not be reloaded. Replay content will begin repopulating after the maintenance completes. We suggest that if you use this feature, schedule a DVR recording for any content you wish to watch for the 75 hours in advance of the pending maintenance window. For example, anything that you would normally watch using Replay beginning Saturday, Nov. 6 at 7:30 PM through the start of the maintenance window on Tuesday, Nov. 9 at 11:30 PM should be DVR recorded just in case.
- FEATURED CONTENT: Some featured content lists on the main menu will not be available, including Recommendations, Shows, and Movies sections.
After the maintenance is complete, you might notice the following changes:
- Guide, Restart, and Replay items may be missing in areas, but will repopulate over time.
- Some scheduled recordings might need to be recreated. We highly recommend making a list or taking a picture(s) of your current scheduled recordings and series before the maintenance window to make it easier to reschedule any that are incorrect or missing after the updates have finished.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience that you might experience from this maintenance. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out Customer Service Team at 888-929-1014.
Thank you for choosing Pioneer Connect!