PIONEER COMMUNITY COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
Pioneer Connect is proud to offer two academic scholarships to young people in our community pursuing higher education. Students are welcome to consider applying for the Academic Scholarship or our Community College Scholarship (though, you cannot apply for both in a single year). You can find more information on our academic scholarship here.
The Pioneer Connect Community College Scholarship is a scholarship award for students beginning or continuing their education at one of three local community colleges (listed below).
- Applicant must be a member or an immediate relative of someone who is a participating member of Pioneer Connect (you could be a spouse, son, or daughter of the member)
- Your primary place of residence must be located within the Pioneer Connect serving area
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or applying for admission to Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC), Oregon Coast Community College (OCCC), or Lane Community College (LCC) for one of the following degrees:
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Science
- Associate of Applied Science
- One-year certification
TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION:
- Submit the online application below, showing:
- Extracurricular activities
- Recognition received
- Jobs held
- Career and educational goals
- Provide legible copies of all high school and college or technical school transcripts
- Take the “open book” quiz
- The completed application and all supporting documentation must be submitted/received at the headquarters office of Pioneer Connect no later than 4:30 p.m. on March 31, 2021.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for scholarship award.
The Community College Scholarship is an online submission only—you can begin your application below.
DEADLINE: Application must be submitted no later than March 31, 2021 by 4:30 p.m.
Note: There is no time limit to the application process. However, the application will not be saved along the way. Be sure to have enough time to finish it or you will have to start back at the beginning.