You may qualify for a discount up to $30 per/mo. on internet service
Pioneer Connect is proud to be a participating provider in the Federal Communication Commission’s Affordable Connectivity Program. This FCC program helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare and more. The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) provides a monthly discount toward broadband service for eligible households.
The ACP will provide a discount of up to $30 per month towards broadband service for eligible households and is limited to one monthly service discount per household.
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines; or
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income program.
How do I sign up for the ACP?
1. Ensure You Qualify
All non-Lifeline customers must confirm eligibility for the ACP through the National Verifier database. You will be asked to create an account and ensure you qualify.acpbenefit.org
3. Contact us to finalize
If you are a new customer, we’ll make sure the discount is applied to your bill during the account creation process.
Current customers should contact us to enroll in the benefit and finalize eligibility.